The Weinrieb Law Firm vigorously defends individuals charged with all driving-related crimes. Driving-related crimes can severely impact a person’s livelihood. Whether the charge may result in a suspension or restriction of one’s driving privilege or even an increase in one’s insurance premiums, driving offenses often negatively impact a person’s employment, family and social life and financial wellbeing.
The Weinrieb Law Firm vigorously defends individuals charged with all driving-related crimes, including, but not limited to:
- VC § 23152 — DUI
- VC § 14601 — Driving on a Suspended License
- VC § 12500 — Driving without a License
- VC § 23103 — Reckless Driving
- VC § 23103.5 — Reckless Driving Involving Alcohol
- VC § 23109 — Speed Contests/Street Racing